Friday, November 8, 2013

Five For Friday

TGIF!!  I am so looking forward to this weekend after this busy week.  I had an assistant out, so I constantly felt like I was trying to be 2 people all day long..Not to mention having an IEP meeting over 3 hours long….Phew!!  

Today I am joining in 5 for Friday with Doodle Bugs, where you post 5 random things from your week!


 This week my Dad had his 60th birthday!  He is such a remarkable person and role model!  I mean, he ran a marathon just a few weeks ago!  He is always so positive and full of energy!  If I am ever down about anything, he is the perfect person to call to put you in the right mindset!  Here is him with my mom wearing the hats they bought us for our Thanksgiving 5K (that's as far as I can run!).



I spent one evening this week at the Apple store getting a glitch in my MacBook fixed.  Can I just tell you, I LOVE the people at the Apple store.  They are amazing at fixing everything and do it with a smile on their face.  I seriously want to be friends with everyone who works there!  But then....as soon as I got home with my newly working MacBook, my iPhone broke down and I can't get it to turn back on.  Ugh...So then, I had to go back again the next night.  I guess maybe I will be becoming friends with some of the Apple workers soon?!

I posted my most recent TPT addition this week.  I am super excited about this because it is my 5th thematic monthly science unit posted!  My goal by the end of the year is to have all my units posted (slowly, but surely!)  My kids are crazy for these and look forward to all the topics we cover.  This month's topic is dinosaurs!  


My husband and I went out for a celebratory dinner at a very nice restaurant in Chicago.  We are celebrating the fact that I am done with grad school (even though that ended in May) and that I passed my Boards, so now I am officially a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA).  Cheers to that!




This weekend I am going on a weekend wine trip with some of my teacher friends from work!  I am looking forward to all the good food, games, wine, and company!  The only picture I have of this is the homemade BBQ Chex Mix I cooked for us to snack on!

I am also looking forward to Monday off for Veteran's Day!  Hope you have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on passing the BCBA exam. That is not an easy thing! Way to go!
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  2. 60 is the new 40!!! (ha, ha!)
    Congratulations on "being certified"!!! :)

    ReplyDelete