Merry Christmas Eve day! Today, as I was looking through the blogs I follow, I noticed people linking up with What I Have Learned to discuss your goals for winter break. I have so many things on my to-do list over this break...and I have a feeling my week and a half off is going to go by much too quickly to get it all done! So, here's the brief version of my list:
1. Post more things to my TPT store. I have quite a few ideas, just haven't had the time to sit down and get them done!
2. Post more on my blog about my drama games/ideas for kids with autism (to work on emotions and social skills).
3. PLAN MY WEDDING! I figure while I have all the family together, this would be a great time to get opinions and make some final decisions.
4. Paper work for grad school. I have loan papers to fill out and a thesis proposal to submit!
5. And of course, find plenty of time to relax, spend time with family/friends, and work out!