Monday, December 24, 2012

Winter Break Goals

Merry Christmas Eve day!  Today, as I was looking through the blogs I follow, I noticed people linking up with What I Have Learned  to discuss your goals for winter break.  I have so many things on my to-do list over this break...and I have a feeling my week and a half off is going to go by much too quickly to get it all done!  So, here's the brief version of my list:

1.  Post more things to my TPT store.  I have quite a few ideas, just haven't had the time to sit down and get them done!
2.  Post more on my blog about my drama games/ideas for kids with autism (to work on emotions and social skills).
3. PLAN MY WEDDING!  I figure while I have all the family together, this would be a great time to get opinions and make some final decisions.
4.  Paper work for grad school.  I have loan papers to fill out and a thesis proposal to submit!
5.  And of course, find plenty of time to relax, spend time with family/friends, and work out!  

3 comments:

  1. What a hefty list! Make sure you find time to do number 5 and good luck with the rest!

    Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a busy break for you! Good luck with everything and congrats on your upcoming wedding - how exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I teach autism students too! Glad to find your blog.

    ~Traci
    The Bender Bunch

    ReplyDelete