Tuesday, October 23, 2012

More Halloween Worksheets

Today, I have a few more Halloween worksheet ideas to share with you.  This worksheet can be used year round, but I like to use it in the month of October when the color orange is so prevalent every where you look.  For this worksheet, I have students circle pictures of the items that are usually orange.  If the worksheet is in black and white, I have them color the pictures orange.




This worksheet goes with the previous worksheet.  Many of my students struggle to fill these out off the top of their head.  But, after completing the previous worksheet, they are able to come up with some additional ideas of their own!



I made this worksheet using board maker.  Students have to find all the items in the picture which are listed in the box at the bottom of the page.  This is great for following directions as well as reading comprehension.



This worksheet is from Boggles World ESL.  They have a ton of GREAT worksheets for Halloween (as well as all the other major holidays).  Their worksheets cover a range of levels as well.






No comments:

Post a Comment